School Bus Shelters
Benefits of a school bus shelter
Afternoon pick-up has to be one of the most chaotic parts of the school day. From the convoy of vehicles streaming through to the excited students eagerly awaiting their ride home, the scene often seems more shambolic than safe and structured. It doesn’t have to, though!
More than just a place to wait, a well designed and correctly constructed bus shelter can:
- Improve both vehicle and human traffic flow.
- Clearly demarcate pick-up zones.
- Create a meeting and assembly space.
- Provide protection from the harsh Australian sun.
- Provide shelter from inclement weather (rain, wind, hail).
- Provide refuge from territorial birds.
- Help increase understanding of road safety.
Why Choose Stylemaster Patios?
Since undertaking our first project in 2006, Stylemaster has completed almost 200 school structures. We work throughout the Sydney Metro, Central Coast, and NSW South Coast area, and have worked with a variety of schools to improve the safety of their students.
Our dedicated school projects team uses only the highest quality materials – including Australian Bluescope Steel – meaning our structures are safe and meet Department of Education standards and guidelines. They’re also extremely low maintenance, do not require painting, and are fire-resistant and termite-proof.
We also understand the four things any good bus shelter needs – visibility, accessibility, convenience, and comfort – and can help you plan a purpose-built space, that’s designed with your school’s specific needs in mind.