COLA’S, Covered Walkways, Awnings & Bus Shelters
The Schools Specialist
Our school construction experience
Stylemaster designed and constructed its first school project (a COLA) in 2006 for Jamisontown Public School in western Sydney.
Since then, Stylemaster has designed and constructed almost 200 projects for schools including COLA’s, Covered Walkways, Awnings & Bus Shelters throughout the Sydney Metro area, the Central Coast and the NSW South Coast.
We have a specialist, highly experienced school installation team that is responsible for the installation of all our school construction projects. This ensures that a consistent quality of work is maintained throughout all our school projects.
Quality products & technical expertise
Stylemaster uses only quality Australian Colorbond steel supplied by Bluescope Lysaght . This ensures that all school projects constructed by Stylemaster are low maintenance because they will not warp or rot, will not need painting and are also fire–resistant and termite-proof.
We have a full time engineer on staff who has over 40 years’ experience in designing industrial and commercial structures all over Australia. With specific design engineering experience in structures and footings, he has been responsible for the design engineering for many school construction projects in both QLD & NSW. His vast experience and meticulous attention to detail ensures the safety and integrity of the structure we build for your school.
Please note: All Stylemaster school projects are designed and constructed to the highest standards of professionalism, will meet the requirements of the Building Code of Australia plus DET and BCA standards and guidelines.
Why choose Stylemaster for your School construction project? -
- We listen carefully to your brief and then recommend a design that provides the ideal solution for the needs of your school
- We have a full-time qualified engineer on staff to ensure your school project is designed and built so that it is completely safe and of the highest quality, as well as complying to Department of Education standards & guidelines
- The Stylemaster team has a combined experience of over 120 years in the Australian Building Industry
- A Stylemaster building supervisor will be assigned to your project to ensure installation and construction runs as smoothly as possible
- Due to the volume of school work we manage, our project installation teams are highly experienced in school projects
- Safety fencing is included with all our school projects
- We provide an OH&S Safety Management Plan for your project
- We provide a letter of declaration stating that all staff/sub-contractors engaged in, or likely to be engaged in work on Department of Education and Training (DET) School/TAFE sites, have read and signed the Prohibited Employment Declaration.
- We provide safe work method statements, appropriate to the relevant construction
- Work is carried out by appropriately qualified personnel only
- We use only quality Australian steel supplied by Bluescope Lysaght
- Your Stylemaster Colorbond steel project will be virtually maintenance-free … being termite-proof, fire-resistant and it will not warp, rot or require painting
- If possible, we schedule construction to take place outside of school hours, during school holidays or over weekends to prevent disruption to your school
- All work will be undertaken in consultation with your school Principal
- All rubbish will be removed from school grounds at the conclusion of your project
The School’s Specialist