Opening Roof Patio Design & Installation in Sydney, Penrith, & Beyond
Does your garden patio lack the special ingredient that will take it from bland to grand? If so, opening roofs could be the answer to all of your backyard entertainment problems.
With opening roofs, the power is quite literally in your hands. At the touch of the button, you can change your overhead coverage settings to provide sun in winter, shade in summer, or even protection from stormy weather.
This truly is next level living and, with the help of Stylemaster, you can embrace the future today!
Opening Roofs Sydney Homeowners Adore
Every NSW homeowner should feel incredibly fortunate to live in such a wonderful climate, which is why making the most of your garden spaces is one of the top items on the home improvement agenda. Opening roofs are the ultimate solution for taking your patio to the next level.
Stylemaster designs and installs the best opening roofs Penrith and Sydney have to offer. Our opening roof patio has been designed by our in-house design engineer, who boasts over 40 years of experience specialising in the home improvement sector. The love, passion, and meticulous detail are visible in every aspect of the products.
With an opening roof, your patio is destined to take on a whole new realm of possibilities. Whether you wish to relax alone, enjoy a family meal, or entertain friends, you’ll now be ready to enjoy the full benefits of having a luxury patio all year round. Better still, the advanced technology and striking appearances are sure to make your garden the envy of your neighbours.
While quality in both function and appearance is very much at the forefront of our designs, Stylemaster takes great pride in offering exceptional value for money to boot. Furthermore, it’s an upgrade that can impact the home’s overall sense of style while boosting the value of the property too.
Whatever atmosphere you wish to achieve at any given time, Stylemaster opening roofs make it possible. If that doesn’t enhance your love of the garden overnight, what will?
Bespoke Designs for Luxury Living
Stylemaster specialises in opening roofs that bring the property to life, and believe that the only way to achieve that is with designs that are tailored to your specific needs. From the dimensions to the functions and aesthetics, every aspect will be built specifically with your unique requirements in mind.
Our opening roofs can be free-standing, attached to your home and either flat, pitched or gable style. As long as you have the vision (even if it comes after discussing the options with us), we can bring it to life.
All of our designs come with the guarantee of quality materials and precise specifications. Here are just some of the key elements all Stylemaster opening roofs provide:
Extra strong, expertly engineered Louvre Blades
- Stronger than other louvre blades by up to 200%, means 200% less deflection
- Maximum span 4,500 mm
- Marine grade aluminium means that the blades last longer (no corrosion as is the case with steel)
Better Water Capacity
- Carries more water off the roof than other profiles
- Our standard gutter is bigger than those of competitors
- Optional larger gutter capacity also available
- Quality 'Linak' brand motor manufactured in Denmark
- Overload protection system to safeguard the motor and the blades
- Motor will take direct watering with a hose as it is IP65 compliant
- Will open more than 30 square metres of roof
- Five-year warranty on motor
Clean Looking – Modern Styling
- Curved blades for a more modern look and better water run-off
- When closed, the underside has the look of Flatdek so it matches with solid flat roof sections either side should you choose that configuration
- Endcap on non-motor side has no protrusions, adding to the clean look
- Motor is positioned above the roof so it is not visible when blades are closed
- Motor housing means the motor is not visible from inside the house when the blades are open
- Louvres are positioned close to the support beams to minimise wind-blown rain coming in underneath the roof
- No unsightly looking springs visible
More Ventilation and Light
- Blades rotate fully which lets more light and ventilation in from both directions
- Does not slide like those that block 50% of light and air
- Full blade rotation allows for blades to be adjusted to the angle of the sun throughout the day to maximise the amount of light and sunlight coming in
Wide choice of Configurations
- Flat louvred roof
- Pitched louvred roof
- Flat louvred roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Pitched louvred roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Multiple flat louvred roofs with either coupled or separate drainage
- Remote Control or wall mounted operation
- Fascia-fixed or raised roof (‘Flyover’ style)
- Large square posts
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Louvre Opening Closing Roofs?
Do Louvre Roofs require a Building Permit?
What is the best Louvre Roof for a Verandah?
Each aluminium louvre is designed to never corrode or rust. The entire roof is surprisingly lightweight while being able to withstand various weather conditions, from direct Australian sun to strong winds and rain. Stylemaster Patio's own louvre design is:
- Stronger than other louvre blades by up to 200%, which means there's 200% less deflection
- Is comprised of marine-grade aluminium, meaning blades last longer and there's no corrosion as is the case with steel
- Can span up to 4500mm
Benefits of Installing Louvre Roofs?
- Adding value to the home
- More Light
- More Ventilation
Reasons to Choose a Louvre Roof System?
- Better Water Runoff
- Clean & Modern Profile
What are the Features of a Louvered Roof Pergola?
Louvre Roof Costs And Designs
- Flat louvered roof
- Pitched louvered roof
- Flat louvered roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Pitched louvered roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Multiple flat louvered roofs with either coupled or separate drainage
- Remote Control or wall mounted operation
- Fascia-fixed or raised roof ('Flyover' style)
- Large square posts
How Do You Build a Louvered Roof?
Click here for maximum louvre blade length comparisons between various suppliers
|Supplier||Maximum Louvre Blade Length|
|Opening Roof Specialists (Eclipse)||3.9m|
|Sunscreen Patios & Pergolas||3.6m|
|Hi Craft Home Improvements||N/A|