Control your outdoor environment with the Stylemaster OPENING ROOF PATIO in Sydney
SUN in winter … SHADE in summer … more VENTILATION … PROTECTION from storms and rain.
All at the touch of a button!
Maximise the versatility and functionality of your existing outdoor space with the Stylemaster Opening Roof Patio … the roof that provides you with an additional useable outdoor area where you control the environment!
Stylemaster’s flexible Opening Roof Patio means that it can be tailor-made to suit your specific requirements and to virtually any configuration with a wide choice of options available … free-standing, attached to your home and either flat, pitched or gable style.
With Stylemaster’s Opening Roof Patio, you can relax comfortably in your new outdoor space all year round!
Why choose the Stylemaster Opening Roof Patio?
Our opening roof patio has been designed by our own in-house design engineer, who has over 40 years’ experience in designing industrial & commercial structures all over Australia, with extensive experience designing structures in the home improvement industry. Due to the meticulous attention to detail utilised in both design and construction, we believe that our Opening Roof Patio represents the best value-for-money on the Australian market.
Here's why –
Extra strong, expertly engineered Louvre Blades
- Stronger than other louvre blades by up to 200%, means 200% less deflection
- Maximum span 4,500 mm
- Marine grade aluminium means that the blades last longer (no corrosion as is the case with steel)
Better Water Capacity
- Carries more water off the roof than other profiles
- Our standard gutter is bigger than those of competitors
- Optional larger gutter capacity also available
- Quality 'Linak' brand motor manufactured in Denmark
- Overload protection system to safeguard the motor and the blades
- Motor will take direct watering with a hose as it is IP65 compliant
- Will open more than 30 square metres of roof
- Five-year warranty on motor
Clean Looking – Modern Styling
- Curved blades for a more modern look and better water run-off
- When closed, the underside has the look of Flatdek so it matches with solid flat roof sections either side should you choose that configuration
- Endcap on non-motor side has no protrusions, adding to the clean look
- Motor is positioned above roof so it is not visible when blades are closed
- Motor housing means the motor is not visible from inside the house when the blades are open
- Louvres are positioned close to the support beams to minimise wind-blown rain coming in underneath the roof
- No unsightly looking springs visible
More Ventilation and Light
- Blades rotate fully which lets more light and ventilation in from both directions
- Does not slide like those that block 50% of light and air
- Full blade rotation allows for blades to be adjusted to the angle of the sun throughout the day to maximise the amount of light and sunlight coming in
Wide choice of Configurations
- Flat louvred roof
- Pitched louvred roof
- Flat louvred roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Pitched louvred roof with solid flat roof sections either side
- Multiple flat louvred roofs with either coupled or separate drainage
- Remote Control or wall mounted operation
- Fascia-fixed or raised roof (‘Flyover’ style)
- Large square posts
Click here for maximum louvre blade length comparisons between various suppliers
|Supplier||Maximum Louvre Blade Length|
|Opening Roof Specialists (Eclipse)||3.9m|
|Sunscreen Patios & Pergolas||3.6m|
|Hi Craft Home Improvements||N/A|